Citrus Dill Salmon
- My Fav Summer Salmon Recipe!
Posted by Lauren at 05/03/17
Citrus Dill Salmon - My Fav Summer Salmon Recipe!
Happiness is homemade…
Serves 1 Fit Chick
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Handful of Dill
- 1 Handful of Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Garlic Herb Seasoning - I use the Whole Foods Brand
- 1/2 pound of Wild Salmon - be sure to rinse and pat dry
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut 6 thin slices of lemon
- Mince one clove of garlic.
- Chop desired amount of dill finely.
- Drizzle a very small amount of olive oil in your small pan (remember, you are cooking for one) the place 3 lemon slices down the middle, add the fish on top. Sprinkle lemon garlic herb seasoning on top of fish. Then add the minced garlic. Then add 3 more lemon slices, followed by sprinkling on the dill. Top with pomegranate seeds - they will spill all of the pan. Optional: add clementine wedges around the fish as well.
- Bake for 20 mins approx depending on desired temperature.
I served mine with a simple season salad - butter lettuce, tomato & cucumber w/ balsamic and avocado oil drizzle and a dash of salt and pepper. Light, refreshing and leaves me full of energy in the morning!
- Full of cancer killing Omega-3s
- Great for heart, skin and eye health
Whats not to love?!?