Posted by Lauren at 03/22/17
Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy…
- 2 pounds ground all white chicken meat
- 5 mushrooms
- 1/2 package of spinach
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Chop red onion and mushrooms into small pieces. Sautee in pan on medium heat with a teaspoon of olive oil until fragrant.
- Chop spinach and add to the onion, mushroom mixture just for a minute.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, season the ground chicken with salt and pepper to your liking and the tsp of poultry seasoning. Then add heated mixture and blend together with your hands.
- Place burgers on a baking sheet and cook for 15 mins, then flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes then broil for 2 minutes until golden brown.
Eat immediately after… I like to put it over a salad and add some sliced avocado on top!
These are great for meal prep and can be eaten throughout the week.